Fundamentals of Simpleware Training (full day)
When: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Where: Synopsys Reading Training Centre, 100 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UJ, United Kingdom
This one-day intensive training course intends to give new and existing users sufficient knowledge of the basic functionality of Simpleware software. It will allow you to develop workflows based your areas of research and future projects.
The day is divided into lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on sessions with our experienced engineers. The training allows you to understand the theory and the application of Simpleware to a wide variety of workflows from different industries and interests.
The course includes the following topics:
- Introduction to Simpleware and image-based modelling
- Digital imaging basics and imaging methods
- Image processing and segmentation in ScanIP
- Using CAD parts in image-based processing
- Overview of meshing in ScanIP
- Creating models for surface meshing
- Creating models for FE and CFD meshing using +FE
- Creating NURBS models for CAD export using +NURBS
- Measurements and Statistics using ScanIP
- Image, mask and model visualisation and animation
- Export options and further analysis
- Options for automating your workflow
- Tips and Tricks in Simpleware
Simpleware products covered: ScanIP Software, +FE Module, +CAD Module, +NURBS Module
Please note: This course does not include hands-on training on scripting or automation. Please see the bespoke and advanced training courses if this is your requirement.
|Synopsys Reading Training Centre
100 Brook Drive
15 min from Reading train station by bus
30 min from London Heathrow by car
90 min from Heathrow by public transport
Parking is available on-site
|Celia Butler (PhD MInstP)|
Corporate Application Engineer
Simpleware Group at Synopsys (NE) Ltd.
The fee for this course is £500 per person + VAT. Academic or bulk discounts are available upon request to those who qualify. The fee includes full lecture notes for the course, lunch and tea/coffee.